Le Champ de Juillet

  • Park and garden
  • Park
12 boulevard Georges Périn, 87000 Limoges
It was established in 1830 to enable training charges for cavalry regiments, including the XXth Dragon. The work of the Bühler brothers, famous 19th-century landscape architects, has unfortunately been forgotten. The lower part of the garden was completely rebuilt around 1928. Admire the plant beds near the large pond, decorated using a specific mosaic technique. Now deprived of its bronzes, melted down during the war, it owes its cachet to the flower beds and trees that adorn it.

Location

Location

Le Champ de Juillet
12 boulevard Georges Périn, 87000 Limoges

Environment

Environment
  • In the town centre
Report mistake
Close
Page suggestions
Filter search
Filter search
  • Espace tourisme
  • Espace pro / presse
Page types
  • All
  • Articles
  • Agenda
  • Lists
Aucun résultat