Eglise de Champagnac la Rivière

  • Historic site and monument
  • Church
Le Bourg, 87150 Champagnac-la-Rivière
The church, dedicated to Saint-Pierre et Saint-Paul, was built in the 12th century, and was remodeled in the second half of the 15th century, as indicated by a 1618 inscription. The church was formerly a "Prieuré des Filles de Saint-Paul". The 12th-century portal is in the Limousin style, with three voussoirs and a monolithic lintel. The choir consists of a single bay surmounted by the bell tower, a relic cupboard and a swimming pool.

Location

Location

Eglise de Champagnac la Rivière
Le Bourg, 87150 Champagnac-la-Rivière

Environment

Environment
  • Voie Verte des Hauts de Tardoire at 1km
  • In the country
  • A plus de 20 mn de la gare
  • In the village
  • Dans un parc naturel régional/national
Report mistake
Close
Page suggestions
Filter search
Filter search
  • Espace tourisme
  • Espace pro / presse
Page types
  • All
  • Articles
  • Agenda
  • Lists
Aucun résultat