Known since the 15th century, the château (listed on the Inventaire Supplémentaire du Monuments Historiques) has belonged to the same family since 1783. In the mid-19th century, the building was restored and enlarged in the neo-Gothic style, on the initiative of owner Pierre Edmond Teisserenc de Bort. New constructions were added: round tower, octagonal pavilion, polygonal turret. The chapel (listed MH) was modified at chevet level by the construction of a projecting choir, the foundations...