







Read moreShow less
The building is close to the Collegiate Church, and can be recognized from the Pré Lanaud park thanks to its L-shaped floor plan. It was occupied by the Ursulines (nuns) from 1629. They were responsible for educating young girls until 1790, when they left for Limoges. The convent was then sold as national property, and the municipality became the owner of the right wing. In 1833, a boys' secondary school was set up, and remained there until 1959. After a fire in 1994, the municipality...
Location
Contact Ancien couvent des Ursulines
Environment
- A moins de 10 mn de la gare
- Riverbanks
- In the town centre