It has been known since the 10th century. The Comborn, Dalesmes de Châtelus, Talamon and, since
Châtelus, Talamon and, since 1869, Calley de Saint-Paul. From 1772 to 1776, Limoges architects
Brousseau built the present residence. They were also responsible for the Château de Thouron.
Private (receptions, weddings, etc.), but park and château open to the public for the Plant Festival in June and the Châteaux Night in October.